Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hong Kong Haul

Hi guys! I'm back with a quick haul. My mom just came back last night from a 1 month trip to Hong Kong. I wished I could've went with her but I had intense tennis practices so I had to back out of that. Nonetheless, my mom brought back a lot of clothing and a few cosmetic/skincare products. (thankyou mom!!) But for now, I will just do this haul on the cosmetic/skincare products.


This is what my mom brought back for me. I am sure you can purchase all these items from Sasa or Bonjour online except the Laneige products and the Missha M Perfect BB cream. Other than that, all items shown here are all online on their websites. I must state that even on the website, their prices on some of these products are still a bit pricier than it actually is when you purchase them in the stores, but they aren't cheaper by much.

Left to right: Laneige Pore Trouble Skin Refiner, Mentholatum Acnes Youth Foam cleanser, Missha M Perfect BB cream #23, Laneige Snow Crystal Dual foundation #23, L'oreal Hyrdofresh Aqua-Essence, Mentholatum Lipice in strawberry and lychee, Clean & Clear oil control film, Skinfood Black Sugar Wash Off Mask. 

NEW MY BEAUTY DIARY MASK!!! =] 

Left to right: Strawberry Yogurt Mask, Apple Polyphenol Mask, French White Lily Mask and Japanese Hydrangea Mask.

Although the My Beauty Diary Blooming of Beauty mask was made to be limited edition for the Taipei International Flora Expo, it is still widely available for purchase in Bonjour. Sasa doesn't seem to carry them.

Will have more info and future reviews on these products ^_~ thanks for reading!!  


P.S. I just realized how crappy the photo quality are in this post...i'm sorry. I guess it's time for my camera to retire soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment